With Spring now upon us and father’s day this weekend, here is a few last minute gift ideas for dad that are perfect for the season and will look good around your home – no wall mounted singing fish here. Men, especially grumpy old father’s, are notoriously hard to shop for, but there are some real classic gift ideas out there for dads that always work. One of these gift ideas is a brand spanking new watch, and you can click here for more information on how to get your Father an awesome new timepiece this year. Out with the embarrassing ties left over from the 80’s and Brut and in with the stylishly accessorised dad we all know is in there somewhere!
1) Aesop Classic Shampoo & Conditioner – Fragranced with rosemary leaf, cedar wood bark and juniper berry. Not only will dad smell good, Aesop is the hottest bathroom accessory.
2) Hendricks Gin – A small batch Scottish tipple infused with rose and cucumber. As the sun shines on spring this is the perfect drink to share on a Sunday afternoon sitting in the garden.
3) Bailey Nelson sunglasses – The perfect accessories for sitting on a terrace drinking a Hendricks Gin. Bailey Nelson have the best quality specs around when you’re on a budget. They are super ahead of the trend and always have such great service.
4) Daniel Wellington watch – With classic styling and interchangeable straps it allows you to accessorise all summer long, you could even match dad to your cushions…
5) Classic navy tie from Oroton – It’s a classic and goes with everything, a must have in every man’s wardrobe.
Design Trends, Gift Guide